The SWEET DARKNESS DUO
is made of Hélène and Anne-Charlotte. A female aerial duo mixing strength and sensuality.
Hélène and Anne-Charlotte are both dancers trained in classical ballet and modern jazz. They each discovered the air individually: Anne-Charlotte while living in Macau and Hélène in Paris. For both, it was was a life-changing revelation!
A few years later, they met in Paris. Attending the same audition, the idea for their duo was born…
- Bronze medal at “Princess Festival”, Saratov, Russia
- “Românii Au Talent”, TV show, Bucharest, Romania
Special prize from Juries International circus festival of les Mureaux, France
Silver medal at the Festival Echo of Asia, Nur Sultan Kazakhstan.
Tú si que vales, TV show Italy
Event for the CIAM, Aix en Provence
Events for Inspiration Live Music, Paris
Event for Olivia productions
Cie des contraires, Neusa Thomasi, Chanteloup
- Finalist of the 16th season of ” France’got talent ” broadcast on M6.
- Participation in the program “Spectaculaire” broadcast on France 2.
- Festival “jour et nuits de cirque“, CIAM in Aix-en-Provence, FR.
- Festival “Sillon d’art”, show: Radio Souvenirs with the Cie des Contraires in Chanteloup-les-vignes.
- Season of “The Lion King, Rhythms of the prideland” at Disneyland Paris.
- Season on the show “The Lion King and the Rhythms of the Earth” at Disneyland Paris.
- TV Show “Das Supertalent” (Germany).
- Show with the “new generation” association at the Noisy le Grand theatre.
- Synchro fabric duo for “La petite Robe Noire” by Guerlin in Monaco.
- Show “Ohlala sexy crazy artistic” at the Alhambra theater, Paris.
- Festival “Les feux de la rampe” at Brunoy. Awards: bronze medal and audience award.